- Offer funding and business support services in one location to create the most robust incubation program in central Pennsylvania
- Utilize the concept of a one-stop-shop to create easy access for clients
- Take advantage of the economies of scale that will result from the partner's combined efforts and ultimately provide a coordinated continuum of services and financing
- Increase the number of successful business start-ups in State College and the surrounding area
- Increase the number of university spin-off companies in the region
In the News
- Learn how the TechCelerator helped launch 28 new businesses and how the PA DCED D2PA funding can help your technology business and ideas to launch - Webinar
- TechCelerator’s Startup Boot Camp Announces the fall 2012 $10,000 Winner: SiliconScapes
- YOUR BUSINESS IDEA COULD WIN $10,000!
- TechCelerator Graduate & Partners Featured in National Publication. Congratulations Dr. Huang!
- Ben Franklin Invests $1.8 Million In Central and Northern PA
- Tiny Tweezers Can Grip Little Critters Using Sound Waves Alone
- Ben Franklin TechCelerator Announces Winner of $10,000!
- Beyond Kickstarter: Rock The Post's Alejandro Cremades On The Future Of Crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding Seminar for Small Business
- Six Entrepreneurs will get a chance to compete for $10,000!
- Successful entrepreneur to address TechCelerator’s Boot Camp
- Service Center to Boost Business
- TechCelerator @ State College is Open for Business
- Former Restek “Head Coach” Joins TechCelerator Team!
We believe in the merits and economies of co-location, and the value of creating an active culture of entrepreneurship. –John Vidmar
The entrepreneur will never be more than a few steps from an entry point to the right program and the proper support. –John Vidmar
Seven local economic development partners are now housed at one location in Innovation Park, allowing for easy access and a one-stop point of contact for clients.
We strive to increase business starts, growth and success rates in State College and the surrounding areas, and we are proud of our results.